What batteries are you using?

I'm in Texas right now, so I don't have to exact size(s) available, but there's a size of pvs electrical conduit that those cells fit in perfectly, and there's a tap size that happens to fit into that conduit perfectly - which I bought (because of course I did). That makes making very high current "modules" pretty easy - you'd just need to drill holes for flat plates to go between the cells for balancing, but since they'd be flat and have a large contact area, I don't see any issues with that.

Just a thought...

I'm diving into batteries that can be used for this project. Anyone try using 46160 22ah cells in their project?.

No butI see they are at 10c 22ah. I personally use lifepo4 12s1p 20ah 20c and it was not enough. Maybe 12s3p would have been enough! Keep that in mind

we ended up with a few of these at the shop but I can't find any good info on them. the numbers don't Google haha. I know they are 1s lifepo4 cells but was wondering about capacity and C rating.

figured this might be the place to ask. I've only got 8 so not much use for a e charger. but might make a good car battery with the right bms.

Attachments

• PXL_20231209_142344550.MP.jpg
    PXL_20231209_142344550.MP.jpg
    383.9 KB · Views: 7