GOOD NEWS FOR THE WB E-TURBO

thats sad to here :( .. i got scammed on my LTO cells so i have lost all my money.. i had saved for 6 months for them :( so sad
MSA ... AliExpress refunded me for my first order where the seller even generated fake tracking info!
(visible by the "strange" and faulty english syntax in the status updates)

To be honest im just so annoyed at my self for getting scammed. i have no idea why i bought them without going though the proper process.

Buy minimum quantity.
1) see if it turns up
2) see if it's fake
3) never buy in large quantities

I randomly bought a large quantity from a seller i had never delt with before. And what do you know i got scammed.

I have a huge number of dealings with Ali express it's like Amazon for you guys in the US . I buy almost everything from Ali...
In recent years they have made it harder to get your money back.. in my experience of late if their shipping sites says it hasn't arrived you should get your money back.. If their shipping website says it arrived but it didn't actually arrive you wont get your money back.
Trying to prov something is Fake has been difficult .. many years ago i had successfully won disputes over Fake LED's and Cells but it seems that it's now very difficult to prove that.

I might be lucky in this particular but i'll have to keep that to myself for now. If you want to know more PM me

hey everyone! super good news and nice update for you! some issues but some are fixeable and some I can live with it! The bms I bought and blow in like 15min have been refund and replace with an other brand and it work really good with my step up to **charge** the batterys. the only issue I have with this is I'm block to 31.1v for the pack instead of 33.6 full charge. BUT with 30sec of run time I drop to 29.6v and after 2min it goes all the way to 31.1v. So this is super fast for me! The other issues I had was my three phase wires was 8awg. it supposed to be just enough for me! but they become hot enough to get biger one. so im now with 10' of 4awg. Now, Alex suggest me to get capasitor because the motor use to "buck" a little bit and I have consider this solution but I want to try without it. So bigger wire=less chance of voltage drop, so mayyyybe no need to use capasitor (in my case). now my esc was programmed 100% power and the motor still bucking. one thing I realised is my 2 6" 8awg wire from the betterys to the ESC was crazy hot ! So! I supposed that may cause a voltage drop and the ESC cut off because he thincking the batterys is low. I turn down the ESC to 70% (still need to get bigger wires for the battery to the ESC) and now it work like a charm!! So this is a small 20min test I need to make to have good sleep! tomorrow I will try something else and fine tunning it!
I have a friend who ordered a torqamp with the same car I have! will be fun to compare

ps. sorry for my english 😁
Where could I buy one of these?

Sorry to not be that active on the forum. Some know that I live in Quebec and we have A LOT of snow (like 4feet of snow this week) and I can’t work on the electric supercharger. You may know that I damaged my MGM esc and send it back for repair in the beginning of september. Well they finaly received it after all this time! Hope to be ready for this summer
Welcome to all the new people!

OMG I am so mad right now.. remember when I said MGM received the esc? Well they don’t exactly received it. The post office try to deliver the package but wrong place wrong time to finaly ship the ESC back to me.. the sad story is Its been 5months since I ship them, hope it will not take 5months back to me then 5 other months back to them.. @AlexLTDLX should I buy the hobby wing ESC loll

Well, FINALLY, my controller will be back today from repair with MGM! After 11 months and 420$ later, the controller is supposed to be repaired. I will work hard to make it work this week end!
Sorry for all the post here! I am super late with all the new members! Post a picture of your project! Can’t wait to be part of the game again!

Well, the tests with the new motor and repaired ESC is not that impressive at all. I can say poor results. Only 2 psi in the car before hitting the ESC cut-off. It makes no sense.. almost 9psi with the old set up and now almost nothing. I will contact castle creation if they can give me advices

I'm sorry to hear that. Another guy I'm talking with has had very good results with Castle and Hobbywing. Though I feel your financial pain...

What's really unfortunate is that the Hobbywing ESC would be great for your setup. As much as I love the MGM stuff, it's expensive and getting things serviced is difficult. Don't get me wrong - great guys and a good product, but with the Hobbywing being 450 USD, it's tough to say no to it.

has much I want to try the hobbywing, I am not done with the mgm yet 🥲 I want to trow it away, but trowing that much money, not really 😂 if nothing get solve I will buy one for next summer

IMG_3223.jpegWish me luck this weekend! I will try different things and mainly this huge bullet connector that I will make! If all the things I want to try still doesn’t work, a guy clost to me have a huge box of different ESC and motor to try. So if the MGM controller still doesnt work, I will try his hobbywing. If the hobbywing works, than I have proof for mgm that their controller is still broken 🤘