Flip flopping E-Turbo Project

So I have "5.8 Ah" and I'm able to charge them only at 33.0v (2.75v each) in the car.. I need new compact cells and have at least 15Ah. I dont know if I use 2 more cell (14S) to be up to 38.5v will help me in the power meaning. My goal is to tripple the capacity using round cell (they look more efficient) with almost the same displacement

Your cells

1635362819527.png

Lets do some math cos i love theory crafting

12s2p = 24v*5.8ah = Wh139. Total ir = 4.8mOhms

6s3p = 12v * 18ah= Wh216 Total Ir = 1mOhms

So relative to yours i have more capacity (Watt hours) and lower Internal resistance ( less voltage drop )..
Also in this configuration (12v) i theoretically have an endless 50A from the alternator.

Also i think you have a 2.3L V my 1.6 so you need more power. Also stock you are making WAY more power than me lol.

You could certainly be correct that i might not have enough capacity 66160's have more capacity but at the same time are hard to arrange relative to the 33145 i'll try.

I reply on the other tread but no I have a 2.0 N/A focus SE with RS bumper 🤫
I will need your help with the test you will make.. I'll give you more info when I will do the datalog of the ESC

It would be great to know these things in your test.

The Boost at the time.
The Voltage at the time
The Current at the time
Also knowing the engine RPM at the time would be help

Then some solid conclusions could be made.

Turbo datalogreceived_2975151722750858.jpegN/A datalogreceived_184233660533836.jpegreceived_246636207511381.jpeg
I found a simple trick hahahah send the picture to yourself on Messenger then save the picture from messenger and it work haha!
Anyway, this is a datalog of the car and the brown line is the load in the motor.. we see a nice ramp up when the turbo goes ON! Right about there
received_697443174554242.jpeg
Hope you understand my nice 5 y/o drawing 😂

nice ... that doesn't show much other than to say that the turbo is making a difference :)

I just had a look and i can definitely fit 4x6 not just 3x6 so thats 24ah and even lower IR .. if i tried hard i could probably double that. But 24 cells is already $1,080 (in my currency delivered) so twice that is crazy without actually needing it.

im currently getting these for testing.. the main benefit is their low IR and small size that make my life simpler.. Also they have a screw terminals :)

1635388182933.png

@AlexLTDLX need to fix this problem
I'd like to, but my "tech person" is away for the next week or two. Actually, I think it's a bandwidth issue - if I allow file sizes too big, I'm going to start getting nailed for some pretty big server fees.

WB Projects - what's your "load" y axis peaking at? I'm going to move our PM conversation to the forum, maybe some others can chime in there. We're all trying to sort these things out together.

1636659292874.png

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_AoNHzN

I have given up waiting for my friend to make the Eturbo that i posted at the beginning.

I have now bought the above complete turbo. The idea is to do something similar to Rattus (see below)

1636659630884.png

In theory all i would need to get machined would be two plates.. for the top and the bottom of the gear box and use "Stand offs" between.
I expect doing it this way would be a very "cheap" way of getting this project actually working. Because i could use alot of parts from the turbo like the backing plate, shaft and so on. All i would need to get machined would be the plates in theory.

lol the flipping and flopping will never end ... so after buying that turbo they have come back wanting way more money to post it to me.. so that has been cancelled ... hum....