MX5NB 1.6 Project

MiataNB

I want to start my study by understanding all aspects of how the E-Turbo works.
The first thing I have made is a table with the air flow calculation of my 1.6 liter engine. I have calculated it with an efficiency of 100% and what a supposed pressure rise of 1.3 bar would be like.

1,6 Ltr
1000 rpm2000 rpm3000 rpm4000 rpm5000 rpm
1 bar28 CFM57 CFM85 CFM113 CMF141 CMF
1,3 bar37 CFM73 CFM110 CFM147 CFM184 CFM

The questions now would be:
Would a compressor that supplies a CFM value similar to the engine demand at 1.3 bar be a good look?
Would it be a good idea to look for a large size compressor so that the air supply is achieved at low rpm?

I apologize for my English as a translator.

It's better to use your engine's hp and then match that to the compressor map. For example, the P2 supercharger that I'm currently advocating for is essentially a Vortech Si trim:
Si_Compressor_MapSmall.jpg

Lb/Min airflow (the x axis) can be translated to horsepower by multiplying by ten. So if your engine makes 120 hp, and you're looking for .3 bar of boost, that would put you at 156 horsepower, and you'd only have to spin it to 25,000 rpm. You'd be ok up to about 1.5 bar and 180 horsepower. Beyond that, you run a danger of putting the compressor into surge. Your engine may be a better candidate for what WB Projects on here is doing - check out his build: https://www.electrifiedboost.com/threads/good-news-for-the-wb-e-turbo.43/

Actually the P2 supercharge would be a good candidate, but in Spain I think it would be difficult to buy it.
After looking at many maps I think the best candidate would be the gt3582, price/features ratio.
GT3582-Comp-Map-Kg-Sec-scaled.jpg
According to my calculations, between 1.000rpm-7.000rpm of the engine, the compressor should be located on the red line for 1.3bar. which would mean spinning the compressor at 50.000rpm.

Is it possible that the calculations are correct?

I have a 1.4Turbo Abarth twin air I'd like to modify to make use of an eturbo, but how do you correlate acceleration with air mixture i.e pressure? What device is used to adjust pressure and/or spin speed? W