Looking to buy an electric turbocharger/supercharger

9thgencivic

Hello, I am looking to buy an electric turbo/supercharger for my Honda Civic. I do not want to run a conventional one because they are too expensive, and my car is currently running catless on a tune that could damage a turbocharger if set up in my exhaust.

I was looking to purchase an electric one, and I have seen many good builds on this thread, I would appreciate it if you could give me a price estimate and a link to where I can see the turbocharger running. You can contact me on instagram @colinmccay. Thank you, hope to hear from you!

There's only torqamp that work for sale. We can't really sell you a set up right now because we don't know how dangerous are our set up and we build our set up for our custom needs. But, we can help of building your own at your own risk.

Hello, I am looking to buy an electric turbo/supercharger for my Honda Civic. I do not want to run a conventional one because they are too expensive, and my car is currently running catless on a tune that could damage a turbocharger if set up in my exhaust.

I was looking to purchase an electric one, and I have seen many good builds on this thread, I would appreciate it if you could give me a price estimate and a link to where I can see the turbocharger running. You can contact me on instagram @colinmccay. Thank you, hope to hear from you!
It's totally DIY at this stage as no one has actually finished their own setups yet.. So selling anything it not possible...

It's totally DIY at this stage as no one has actually finished their own setups yet.. So selling anything it not possible...
Not totally true, OEM's are implementing this concept now and one CAN BUY a drop in eCharger, it's just fairly expensive and you are still on your own in terms of implementation so still essentially DIY haha!

Not totally true, OEM's are implementing this concept now and one CAN BUY a drop in eCharger, it's just fairly expensive and you are still on your own in terms of implementation so still essentially DIY haha!
You miss understand... HERE on this forum it's only DIY at this point... People on this forum aren't selling kits. Yes you can buy complete kits like the torq amp from their site though.