Here's a suggestion...

InitialAuto

@AlexLTDLX
Seeing as you are spearheading this "movement" have you thought about taking a break from trying to get a gajillian horsepower for your American musclecar and thought about using what you have learned to create an affordable alternative to TorqAmp like Robftss did with the Phantom supercharger? there is OBVIOUSLY demand for it for many cars, specifically for the JDM market and 3-6 psi is totally doable. And it would help fund your quest towards 9 seconds as well ;). I know i'd buy one. In fact, i'd joing you on such a venture as well!(please say yes)

That is an excellent idea. Perhaps networking with forum members could get the support & expertise that may be lacking in marketing, patent law, manufacturing, etc.
Everybody knows somebody that...

I think me and alex have "similar" set up but different in many ways. They both work but I have a little under power battery problems and alex still need to make his ESC viable. I'm pretty sure he want to make small kit as much as me, but we can't simply making a kit right now before knowing what's better.

WB is right on. Until we work a few things out, these things are extremely dangerous. Once we do, then they'll just be incredibly dangerous... lol. I can see a time where people mix and match parts. The liability scares me, to be honest. And the technology is literally changing before our eyes too. Eventually I might go that route, but I need to find solutions to the high-power control problems first.