Hello from Connecticut

Hartj.ct

Thanks for pioneering and sharing your tech! Not to mention, starting the forum for us to share ideas and learn. I have 68 Plymouth Fury 3 w/318 and a 2000 Hayabusa…. One of them is getting an electric supercharger setup….maybe both. I also have an 82 xj650 with a factory turbo and thought about chopping it up into a cafe racer converting the turbo to electric. Just some thoughts.

Thanks for pioneering and sharing your tech! Not to mention, starting the forum for us to share ideas and learn. I have 68 Plymouth Fury 3 w/318 and a 2000 Hayabusa…. One of them is getting an electric supercharger setup….maybe both. I also have an 82 xj650 with a factory turbo and thought about chopping it up into a cafe racer converting the turbo to electric. Just some thoughts.
Hey from ct also. I have a 07 mercades e63 with the 6.2l na motor was thinking about doing an electric supercharger and tuning/logging with hp tuners. Funny enough I have an 82 xj750 also. Absolutely awesome you have a seca turbo. Is your 318 engine still on a carb?