Hacked By ruzzians... Lost Posts & Security Tips

AlexLTDLX

Administrator
Staff member
We were hacked by ruzzians and down for a bit less than 48 hours. You'll notice a number of lost posts (mostly the most recent ones) - we recovered the vast majority of posts, and are now back up and running. We've taken some security measures, but if you have suggestions how to keep the ruzzians out, I'm all ears - send me a PM. As my daughter runs the tech side of the forum, she was the one exposed to the subhuman monstrous horrors those animals put up - including the video of the ruzzian vermin castrating and executing a Ukrainian POW. There's no point in playing Mr. Nice Guy anymore. They've shown what they are, and they will likely keep trying to attack and we'll keep beating them back down. Anyone familiar with European history knows the ruzzians have been trying to eliminate Ukraine for centuries. The ruzzians have failed throughout history and they will fail here.

FWIW, Ukrainians have given a lot to the civilized world, including CDs, helicopters, cholera vaccines and kidney transplants, among others. Here's my dad with his engine - the Agena Model B (he was project manager at Bell Aerospace):

MichaelPikasAgenaSmaller1.jpg
He was born in Ukraine and immigrated to the US as a teenager.

And to the ruzzians:
FRnRLAzVkAEehGl.jpg