FORUM DOWN?

olesia23

Administrator
Staff member
Hello All,
Amp's daughter here. I've been working with our server host at GoDaddy to get the site back up and running. I know it's been down for a couple days, but I'm working as fast as I can!
What Happened?
Though I'm still trying to fix the more tech-y things, basically: our site got hacked. The hackers changed our SSL certificates, databases in cPanel, etc. Luckily, it looks like we avoided the worst case scenario(s)!
What'll change?
Hopefully, not much. We're still trying to fine-tune the sight and as always love seeing our community grow. We're going to look into methods of implementing higher security from certain IP addresses (I still have to figure out a VPN workaround...) so we'll see.
Help! It's giving me a security warning!
Fear not! This should go away within the next 48 hours. chrome seems to especially dislike the site right now. If given the option, you can press "Advanced" followed by "Proceed anyways" on your browser error page.
Something's still wrong!
During the rebuilding process, it's totally possible that something is screwed up or I missed something. Please either post on the "technical Issues" forum, OR, for a more immediate response, just comment on one of my dad's videos (he checks and reads them pretty frequently.)

As always, thank you for being a part of our community here on the sight! (*insert cool catchphrase here*) :)

Attachments

• electrifiedboostlogo.png
    electrifiedboostlogo.png
    791.6 KB · Views: 1
Also- I'm thinking of killing two birds with one stone during the rebuild and maybe updating our snail friend in adobe illustrator! open to suggestions ofc :)