AlexLTDLX's Electric Turbo Saga

Lol. WB - If I hadn't spoken with you in person before, I'd think that's a weird thing to say. But I get your humor. But now you guys know "too much." Truth be told I have thousands of photos of all this stuff because back in 1999 I joined a Mustang forum called, "The Corral." (The LTD is a Fox chassis - same as 1979-1993 Mustangs, with a 5" longer wheelbase). I would document all my antics in giant threads over there. Then the corral was sold, and the new owners disabled photo hosting on private servers, basically making all those years of development (and fun) useless. Here's the thread on the Whipple project - it's got 1,456 posts: https://www.corral.net/threads/dart-365-na-vs-whipple.2021529/ The eaton project was even more popular.

I almost never post there anymore. Since I've sort of "had my day," I see this forum as a place where like-minded people can chat, share ideas and development progress. Think of it as a "club." Some people play golf, we do this weird stuff. And I'm finding I get as much gratification when WB or SQCTS get their setups running as I do when I make progress on my own setup. And I'm overwhelmed with gratefulness when people like Making Stuff Awesome and cmoalem take time to develop arduino code and spend their hard-earned money in discovering what works with what respectfully and share their knowledge freely, like I try to do.

This went a little sideways, but hopefully this gives you a little insight why we created this place. Since I've gone down so many forced induction paths in the past, I feel we really are breaking new ground for us common folk because this really is the future of boost. And as much as I like electric cars, the reality is they will not be mainstream or the majority probably in my lifetime due to the massive global infrastructure changes (some of which aren't even possible yet) required.

Party on, people.

Funny im doing this NOW because there is "no tomorrow" for "all motor" engines.. Thanks to government rules they will / are all Turbo, hybrid or electric.. So it's a case of now or never... and i've always dreamed of this so would like to ticket off my list... E-turbo ..done..

Oh and if i can get it to go ... Pishhhhh or Stuu Stuuuuu it would be such a super cool Rice bucket..( even if it's no faster )