How Much Horsepower to expect?

Lhorvath

I have a 1990 mk3 toyota supra that has a 3 liter naturally aspirated inline 6. I am considering the torqueamp electric boost system because of its simplicity and cost relative to a traditional turboed build (I would have to do a engine rebuild in addition to buying an intercooler, headers, and an exhaust). How much power should I expect to make?

The torqamp is pretty small and I really don't know the compressor map. You will gain some but torqamp is expensive for what it is. It work great on some case but for an inline 6 3.0 I really don't think you will get a lot with it.

The torqamp is pretty small and I really don't know the compressor map. You will gain some but torqamp is expensive for what it is. It work great on some case but for an inline 6 3.0 I really don't think you will get a lot with it.
interesting, how much more psi would a custom setup put out?

It really depend of a lot of thing. Motor, batterys and compressor. Alex have up to 8psi for 550 whp **I think** and mine is 7-8psi too but for 200whp **still have to confirm** wich still better than torqamp