Graph-Tune 1.0 - Electric turbo / supercharger on motorcycle

Graph-Tune1.0

Hey,
I have an ongoing project where I building a hybrid motorcycle that has an electric turbo / supercharger mounted and thought that this forum is a perfect place to share experiences! 😃🌪✌🏻

MAIN PROJECT TASKS:
- Will Electric supercharge motorcycle & dyno test results.
- Create a AFR-tuning solution for optimization.
- Rebuild bike in caferacer style.

More info: https://graphtune.wixsite.com/home

D3AE7908-2BBB-4EDE-AC8A-94D7516C4469.jpeg
A9FD65FC-5B27-4AF4-B86C-D3B52A95313E.jpeg
//By Strömmarn

Last edited:
Interesting - have you gotten to the point of making any boost on the engine yet? We know it can be done... looking forward to your results!

Interesting - have you gotten to the point of making any boost on the engine yet? We know it can be done... looking forward to your results!

Hey, no not yet but I'm working on i.. when it's time for a test drive I will set the AFR-values for when the supercharger is mounted and also set the AFR-values to the same values without the supercharger etc. so when the motorcycle is dynotested the test with and without the supercharger is under the same conditions .. it is soon time for a test drive so it is approaching the dynotest .. :)

//Strömmarn

What fuel system are you using?
I hope for your sake it's not the cv carbs in your pic & vids

I have a few different alternatives I will try as an example, I have an electric fuel pump and an adjustable fuel pressure regulator, but I will test a few different alternative solutions before I install any of these to begin with.. I like to try and test out stuff!:)

Wait, how did you get so much boost from one of those cheap Chinese e-turbos? I would like to do the same for my 2-stroke bike. I don't see very much detail about your setup on your webpage. Can you please share your setup?